A 3rd Party application can be authorized to use Google Drive for various reasons for example allowing a WordPress plugin to upload a backup to GDrive or updating stock price in a Google drive spreadsheet.
1. Create Client ID and Secret Key
2. You can create a new client ID by entering the following details
3. Copy the client ID and Secret Key and enter it in the 3rd Party application and proceed to Authorize the application
4. If everything goes well you will see the Authorization popup
5. If you face error invalid client ID make sure Product Name is entered under Consent Screen